Friday, June 17, 2016

Do You Know What Is Happening In The Real Estate Market?


Did you know that Millennials and Baby Boomers are many time competing for the same housing inventory?  This is causing a challenge as these two groups are the two largest generations by population!  Click here to read more! It's pretty interesting.


If you or someone you know is looking to purchase a home, please let me know. Whether they are in my area, in another part of the country, OR in another part of the world, I CAN help!


I would love the opportunity to be your Realtor®
As part of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, I can also help connect you with a qualified professional in your area.

Angelina M. Romero
High Country Real Estate Services
Cell:  575.779.5526
Direct:  575.224.2644
Office:  575.758.2723
Angelina@NMRealEstateToday.com

13 comments:

  1. This is great information, for anyone who is looking to buy a house. Thank you for putting this information out there for people like me who need to know this type of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I try to put out useful information for both Buyers and Sellers. Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  2. That's nice to know! I'm saving your info in case some of my friends needs help in the future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @Crizzy I look forward to sharing more information soon.

      Delete
  3. It's been quite a challenge from what I hear. Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure you'll be of great help when it comes to finding a good home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop by again, I am always sharing useful information!

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhh my house is for sale right now and it's definitely a challenge in my area. So many houses being sold for under value that it's hard to get what your house is worth. Just have to wait for the right buyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is part of it, waiting. It is also important to make sure your property is being marketed effectively! Good luck on the sale of your home. Are you moving within your community or elsewhere?

      Delete
  5. It is really interesting! I heard about how the real estate industry blooms, I wish I can own my house soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, you might be able to sooner rather than later. We are finding that many first-time buyers thought they couldn't purchase a home and when we showed them what they could get for the same amount that they are paying in rent......well, let's just say they are happily surprised! Let me know if I can help! I am part of a global network that is helping tens of millions buy and sell real estate!

      Delete
  6. Such an important resource to someone who wants to buy a new home. It is always good to have the much needed support from realtors like you & I will keep in touch when I or someone around me need your service anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. It is greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete