Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Yep, Here It Comes - the Housing Inventory!!

If you are one of the families that have been chained to your current home over the last 5-7 years, great news....now may be the time to break free and find the home of your dreams. Inventory is up! Click here to read more!

If you or someone you know is looking to purchase or sell a home, please let me know.  Whether they are in my area, in another part of the country, OR in another part of the world, I CAN help!

I would love the opportunity to be your Realtor®.  As part of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, I can also help connect you with a qualified Professional in your area.


Angelina M. Romero
High Country Real Estate Services
Cell:  575.779.5526
Direct:  575.224.2644
Office:  575.758.2723
Angelina@NMRealEstateToday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment