Monday, June 27, 2016

The Top 5 Reasons To Sell This Summer

One of the best seasons to list your home is Summertime!  Buyers are looking and ready to purchase their first or even their next home.  Listed below are 5 reasons why. Click on each one to read more.

Top 5 Reasons
1.  Demand Is Strong..... Read More
2.  There Is Less Competition Now..... Read More
3.  The Process Will Be Quicker..... Read More
4.  There Will Never Be A Better Time to Move Up..... Read More
5.  It's Time to Move On with Your Life..... Read More

If you or someone you know is looking to purchase or sell a home, please let me know.  Whether they are in my area, in another part of the country, OR in another part of the world, I CAN help!

I would love the opportunity to be your Realtor®.  As part of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, I can also help connect you with a qualified Professional in your area.

Angelina Romero
Associate Broker
High Country Real Estate Services
Cell:  575.779.5526
Office:  575.758.2723
Angelina@NMRealEstateToday.com

8 comments:

  1. We just bought a new home in 2014. We are happy to be home owners. Thanks for sharing I have lots of friends looking to buy homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Ashley! Being a first-time home owner is so very exciting and rewarding! Remember: If someone you know is looking to purchase or sell a home, please let me know, I CAN help! I am part of the Leading Real Estate agents of the World and what that means is we are networked in with top producing agents throughout the world who are ready to help your friends and family have a great experience and achieve their home-ownership goals.

      Delete
  2. I honestly didn't know that summertime is one of the best times to sell a house, good to learn something new everyday. No wonder a lot of people would put their houses for sale during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Elizabeth, this definitely the best time. Much like your blog post about Summer, this is when people come out and start looking for home ownership changes too!

      Delete
  3. That's great opportunity, I'm glad that you are able to help worldwide. Good to know about selling a house in summer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. We are always here to help!

      Delete
  4. I was told that in my neck of the woods, January is the best time for selling. I am sure you are correct though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That very well may be the case in your area Claudette, where are you? I am always looking to learn more about the different areas. Most families don't move during the school season, so for that reason as well as others, Summer seems to be the time.

      Delete