Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Gap Opinions On Home Value Is Narrowing Slightly


Good news!!!!  The gap between Homeowner's and Appraiser's opinions is narrowing!  Read more here!

If you or someone you know is looking to purchase or sell a home, please let me know.  Whether they are in my area, in another part of the country, OR in another part of the world, I CAN help!

I would love the opportunity to be your Realtor®.  As part of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, I can also help connect you with a qualified Professional in your area.


Angelina M. Romero
Associate Broker
High Country Real Estate Services
Cell:  575.779.5526
Direct:  575.224.2644
Office:  575.758.2723
Angelina@NMRealEstateToday.com

10 comments:

  1. Not looking for a home now, but will be in the next couple of years. Great resource to keep in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great time to start looking into what it will take. Rates are at historic lows and we never know when they will rise. Stay tuned for more useful information on my blog! You can also request a Buyers Guide that will help you now and in the future. Let me know!

      Delete
  2. I am glad that when we bought our home and cabin, both came in very close to each other.
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news, I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from this especially if they're planning on selling their house. Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and the Buyers will rest assured that they haven't over-paid! Win-Win

      Delete
  4. That's great news, I would like to spread this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and YES, please do share this with your friends and family Nicole!

      Delete